DuMA and Heritage Works partner to present a series of walking tours of Dubuque architecture.
Walk and Talk and Ale and Architecture will provide insights into Dubuque’s historic buildings.
Walk and Talk are 45-60 minute lunchtime tours in downtown Dubuque including the Historic Federal Building, the Roshek building, US Bank and the Grand Opera House. Tours will focus on form and function with interior/exterior interpretation.
Ale and Architecture consists of 90-120 minute walking tours of bars in the historic upper and lower Main Streets. Patrons will make 2-3 stops in bars along the route and can purchase their own drinks at each stop. Tours will be given by Jason Neises, Vice Chair of the Dubuque County Preservation Committee.
The ArchiTREK series will kick off with a free Lunch and Learn talk on Thursday, September 14 at 12:15PM at DuMA.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM (CLICK HERE)
Call the Museum at 563-557-1851 if you have any questions, or if you are unable to use the online form above.
- Lunch & Learn – Thursday, September 14, 2017, Dubuque Museum of Art, 12:15 PM. Feel free to bring a sack lunch!
- Walk & Talk – Thursday, September 21, 2017, Noon, Federal Building-U.S. Post Office, 350 W. 6th Street
- Ale & Architecture – Thursday, October 19, 2017, 6:00 PM, Historic Lower Main Street
- Walk & Talk – Thursday, November 16, 2017, Noon, Grand Opera House, 135 W. 8th Street
- Ale & Architecture – Thursday, December 7, 6:00 PM, Historic Upper Main Street
FEE FOR ARCHITREK TOURS:
Lunch and Learn – Free!
Walk & Talk – $5 suggested donation
Ale & Architecture – $15 ($10 DuMA Members)